Sunday, January 14, 2007

EYE OF THE TIGER


This is one of the many great tigers that I was able to be with and pet! At the tiger sanctuary outside of Bangkok they take in many small cubs that might have otherwise died in the wild and care for them. They now have eighteen big tigers and a couple cubs witch I also got to play with. This was a huge highlight for me and these animals are truly amazing! The cats get fed in the morning and like all cats lay around and sleep most of the day, so for the most part are docile. I did have one try to get to me though, but the monks know what they are doing. I also got to walk a tiger on a leash which was great! I will have to show you guys more pics when I get back...I have tons.

1 comment:

Gustavo Ogando said...

Marianna is saying you look more wild than the pour tiger... by the way, how often have u been taking a shower??? lol